Goodbye Maw. Until we meet again

red stripe

Staff Captain
The world lost one of the good ones on July 10 2022
Maw was the life and soul of this board for many years. She was the kindest and sweetest person that I ever had the pleasure to meet.

When we first started doing group cruises it soon became apparent just how big a draw she was. Wherever maw was.. so were most of the cruise addicts.
We finally dubbed the area that you found her as "Maw's Office"

She even had her own sign.

She had mobility issues, but that never slowed her down. Oh the times that we all helped her down into catamarans etc. Something that most in her position would have felt daunting. But not Maw ;) She was game to try anything.

Her and Paw were a pair! What fun the people from this board had with them both.
IMG_4659.JPG

Copy of IMG_7828.JPG

maws photos.jpg
PawsRadiancegroupcruise083.jpg

Finally Maw's Office is closed. We will miss you Maw.

Day 3 Labadee  (24).JPG

seamom

Staff Captain
The world lost one of the good ones on July 10 2022
Maw was the life and soul of this board for many years. She was the kindest and sweetest person that I ever had the pleasure to meet.

When we first started doing group cruises it soon became apparent just how big a draw she was. Wherever maw was.. so were most of the cruise addicts.
We finally dubbed the area that you found her as "Maw's Office"

She even had her own sign.

She had mobility issues, but that never slowed her down. Oh the times that we all helped her down into catamarans etc. Something that most in her position would have felt daunting. But not Maw ;) She was game to try anything.

Her and Paw were a pair! What fun the people from this board had with them both.
View attachment 78281

View attachment 78282

View attachment 78283View attachment 78284

Finally Maw's Office is closed. We will miss you Maw.

View attachment 78285
You can find yourself on a path and not remember how you got there while on the internet. Timely and happily that I fell upon Cruise@ddicts once again and found Red’s lovely remembrance literally posted a year ago. Missing Maw in recent years as a Facebook friend who travelled vicariously with me through our online chatter. Unforgotten. Fondly, Susan