Good Wednesday Morning from Helsinki

T

Tero

Hi Folks !
It is Wednesday, so I'm back in business again.
This day has started semi-cloudy, no rain ahead !
Let's hope this will be a good day, wherever we cruise !
RIMG_2059_M1.jpg

C

Christoffer

Good morning to all Cruise @ddicts around the world.
Got a day off today, think I head to the Helsinki ZOO because I have not been there for a long time.
Finally, this weeks Friday the U23D movie come also to Finland, have been waiting for this movie to come here so long. I go watch it next weeks Tuesday ( and few more times later I think).
Have a great day everyone.

J

Jill B

Good Wednesday afternoon from down here. Cool and mostly sunny today, but we are supposed to get a cold, wet change tonight.
Have a safe day everyone.

Pretty photo Tero, thanks.

R

red stripe

Good morning Tero, Christoffer and Jill..and the rest of you.:daisy

Thanks for the flowers.

C

Corky

Mornin't Tero and to all C@'s from around the world!

Loved the daisies Tero, very lovely to look at.

Christoffer - Have fun at the zoo and then this weekend at the U23D movie, that sounds awesome.

JillB - I hope the house sell is going well.

Red - watch for screens jumping out for you today.

Nieciez - after being on a cruise, just get Through the day. :lol

Happy Wednesday C@'s!!

C

Cruise cutie

Hmmm Tero I just want to lay down on the grass next to those daisies ,and cloud watch!!...after I take my allergy meds..:grin..
it's a very cool 56F here in VT..sun is shining, and I am off.and the day is mine..WHOO HOO....:)..Joanne

J

JoseMari08

Good Morning Addicts!

It's a cloudy, windy, and rainy day here in Florida. Was off yesterday due to the Tropical Storm Fay but hoping to see some nice weather soon!! I'm at work now, looking out the window wishing it was those wild flowers id see, instead I have whipping gusts blowing tree leaves and rain towards my window. I need a nap! lol =sleep