Good Tuesday morning!

Christoffer

The Euro Connection Special Contributor
Good morning to all Cruise @ddicts around the world.

Chilly morning with party sunny skies, it will warm up little bit in the afternoon. According the weather forecast it will get warmer during the Easter.

Everybody stay safe.

PEB

Staff Captain
Good morning it has been snowing since Sunday and is supposed to snow into tomorrow. The snow has been wet and heavy so I have not needed to go to the gym, I am getting enough of a workout shoveling.

EMS8

2nd Officer
Good morning Cruise @ddicts. It’s a Sea day and last night of the cruise. It’s been a nice 20 nights on board. Upper 70’s today. Everyone have a tumble free Tuesday and stay safe.

George C

Staff Captain
Hey George, how was your Rock and Romance cruise on Summit?
It was great , Don McLean singing a 15 minute version of American Pie was fan the ent audience was on their feet sing ing with him . That was our 6th rock and romance cruise and of course we booked for next year. Interviews are always great to listen to , artist seemed happy to sign CDs and albums and talk with us .
How was your cruise?

Last edited:

EMS8

2nd Officer
It was great , Don McLean singing a 15 minute version of American Pie was fan the ent audience was on their feet sing ing with him . That was our 6th rock and romance cruise and of course we booked for next year. Interviews are always great to listen to , artist seemed happy to sign CDs and albums and talk with us .
How was your cruise?
I sure did like Don McLean. I also liked his song “Vincent.” We had a very nice cruise. Now happy to be home. Next year is Europe.