Good News on this end

B

BostonsJ

Audra seems to be turning a corner. She is still experiencing nausea but is not taking the medication and it eating some soft foods. We have had no incidence of vomiting all day. Tomorrow morning she will be eating a piece of toast I promise you. LOL She has been up and more active today although still not able to do everything. That is why I am here! She needs to regain her strength and she won't do that until I can get her eating again. But the severe pain is gone and that is great!

I haven't slept since I got up for work at 5:30 yesterday morning. I'm about ready to crash. Audra said Mom I need laundry done and I just can't make the stairs. OK so I go down stairs. OMG. Sahin did pretty well with some things, terrible with other things. He failed laundry. There has to be 30 loads of laundry in that basement. I mean to tell you I got to the bottom of the stairs and waded thigh deep through the pile. The kids had been ill with the flu for 3 days before Audra got ill. So there are blankets and pillows and stuffed animals. I did five loads of towels tonight we didn't have a clean bath towel. And about 3 loads of clothes. I swear as fast as I do a load we have two more to do. I'm going to be a tired grammy when I go home.

The kids are thrilled that I am here. And it has been a very busy day. The snow started on my way home from the airport and it has snowed all day long. We have about 8 inches and it is still coming. Of course I missed the bottom step because I couldn't see it and fell in the front yard. LOL I'm so tires I don't even know if anything hurts right now.

Tomorrow night I may be able to have my grandmother visit. I just showered for the first time since yesterday morning, washed my hair and feel almost human again. And now we are headed to bed.

So I believe if things keep going in this direction we have dodged the bullet. Now I just have to ensure she gets her follow up care.

Good Night everyone and I'll check in as I am able.

P

popcorn

Glad that things are improving there. Now get some sleep! You want to be able to talk sensibly to your Grandmother!! And give her a hug from me. I don't have my grandmothers with me anymore. I am the oldest one left in my family.

Liz

G

GloBug

This is such a relief to hear. I am so happy she is doing better. I am sure you being there is a big contributor to her turn around that corner!

I'm glad you are there, even though you are so bushed. You can straighten them all out and get them back on track like no one else can. Hope you don't wake up tomorrow morning hurting from your fall!

Prayers still continuing for her continuing recovery.

B

bostongal

Judy - So glad to hear that Audra is doing better! Get some rest and take care of you. Hope you are not bruised and sore from that fall and things just get better and better.

Meg

C

conniecat

Good news indeed! Thanks for checking in, and please don't hurt yourself again! Get some rest and keep us informed when you can.

T

TexasSue

Great News and I'm sure it's on the up swing now. Thanks for letting us know and take care.

S

ShipMaven

Thanks for checking in, Judy. I hope the news continues to get better.

Hope YOU get some rest, too!

A

audrey

thanks for checking in we are on our way to air port soon. I am glad that things are a little better prayers continue

K

Krazy Kruizers

Thanks for checkiing in. Hopefully everything will continue to go uphill. Prayers for you all.

J

JANPEP

Thank's for checking in.
That is wonderful news that Audra is feeling better. I knew the kid's would be happy to see you. Be careful don't overdo or you will be sick.
Prayer's continue

C

Cruise cutie

I will be calling later, I am so grateful things are better, :grin Toast huh, did we not say that THURSDAY night>> goals ..itsy bitsy steps for this one to get all better.. be careful with your back.....:worried..=hugs and love Joanne....

T

The Cruiser

Judy, thanks for checking in. No more falling, you hear. :) Glad Audra is on slowly on the mend. :) And don't over do it.

E

ewheelock

Glad to hear some good news, now you take care of yourself along with everyone else!

C

Corky

I'm glad to hear that Audra is improving. You must take care of yourself!! If you go down, it will be a mess. Remember to sit down and take a breath every now and then. I know it is hard for you to do that, but you must. :) =hug

K

korinalacount

Slow down! LOL! And get some shut eye! Ye Gods girl you are NOT superman,err woman! So glad the news is good,but no disease has a chance against YOU!!!I know Audra is thanking her lucky stars she has a mom like you to pick up the pieces and put it all back together again,now let those sweet babies help,make a game out of it,help grammie put the clothes in the drawers and fold the towels ect.Step back and take some me time at least 10 minutes for a good coffee! Much love to all of you,take care and hugs!

D

Donna - dsw

Glad to hear she is feeling better. I knew they needed you there to organize and take charge! lol

Hang in there and don't get yourself sick - - that won't help anyone. Take things slow and easy - it will all get done sooner or later!

M

Mgram

That's great news Judy. Glad things seem to be moving in the right direction now. All it took was for YOU to get there and take control.......Us MOM'S are good at that.....it's what we do!

Take care of yourself, too!

D

dezertcruzer

I'm so glad to hear that Audra is doing better. That has to be the best news of all. Take care.

L

Lisa63

Glad to hear the good news, Judy. As others have said, be sure to take care of yourself, too.

S

seamom

Oh BJ...can you give up the Conniecat syndrome til you get home at least! Sheesh...they need you to stay in one whole piece! Glad you sound more positive and things are perky there............keep up the happy and hope all is normally chaotic soon.