Good Monday Morning Afters

B

BostonsJ

Supposed to be 80 degrees here today.....all we hear about on the news is that the Rockies have one more shot to make the wildcard...

It is Monday arrrrrrgggggg have a good one whatever you do.

N

nieciez

Ahoy Afters. It's back to work after a weekend of picture perfect weather. The good news is that weather is to continue. Hope it last through our upcoming long weekend ;) Hope you all have a great week.

C

Cruise cutie

:wave Good morning.. slept in, and it's a 3-11PM tonight.. Mark has Mens league bowling.. so it's get errands all finished, and head to work..have a good day gang...:daisy..Joanne

I

islandJim

Monday morning and off to..............oh that's right, I don't work anymore! DW has been home from work for the past 2 weeks after having surgery on her foot, so now I'm "mom" and "nurse". Actually it's nice to have her home. She has one more week home from work for recovery, then we are off to Disney for Tori's 3rd B-Day. Have a good Monday!

Jim

R

Rubysky

Good morning-afters.
haveagoodday-1.gif

R

Ruchela

Good morning -- nice day here in NY -- but I am upset that my Mets lost. They will not even be the wild card.

Have a good day to all the afters.

A

audrey

good morning all
I have a busy day ahead getting ready for land cruise on wed. On nice thing about traveling in 5th wheel no packing I took my first load of clothes down this morning. I have about 3 more trips till I am done. I told dh I will lay out his things and he can take them down. One did I will a one story house again and I will be a happy camper. Some time this morning am going to take pass ports to post office to get that going also.

B

bostongal

Good Morning. Nice day here in Boston - lots of sun. It's my dh's 40th birthday today so I am off to get ingredients for his bday cake and cards, gifts.

Ruchela - I am so sorry that they didn't make it to the playoffs - after having such a good season it's heartbreaking that they lost the lead at the end.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Meg

C

connie seabee

Good Morning Afters,

Everyone have a good day.

Meg, Happy Birthday to your Hubby.

Jim, Ouch! I know what a broken toe feels like. Hope you DW heals quickly.

D

Donna - dsw

Good Morning Everyone!

Got a few minutes at work - so thought I would wish you all a great day!

Take care and enjoy!

S

ShipMaven

Good morning - we're overcast, 80 degrees, and hoping for some long-awaited rain today.

B

Beryl

Good morning AFTERS! I'm still waiting for those beautiful autumn days that seem to be a part of every year. They haven't happened yet....just cold, wind, rain and this moring fresh snow up in those mountains! Oh yes....And my foot is sore!

Have a wonderful day and be safe and happy in it!

K

KathyC

Good morning. Cloudy, cool day here. Hope everyone gets off to a great start on the new work week.

C

cjbee

I am sad about those Mets too. How could they let that happen... I can say that someone will be fired....

Blue skies and 80 degrees here in VA today
CJ

C

conniecat

Good afternoon afters. A beautiful, glorious day today. It feels so good to go outside and actually get a deep breath of the fall air! I slept 6 straight hours last night, I can't even remember the last time that happened. Had to make a follow up appt with the doc for next Monday, but for now no hospital talk! Still lhave the sinus infection tho, so that is marring my perfection, lol. Oh it is wonderful having a computer again. It is a sad sad thing to be that dependant on a bunch of circuits and wires, isn't it? Good to be back here, again. cc