Did you ever suck a pickle up your nose?

B

BostonsJ

OK not the whole pickle but pickle juice? oooooowwwww. I had just put a sweet butter chip in my mouth and coughed. I sucked the juice right up my nose. Just in case you haven't tried it I wouldn't suggest it. It is worse than doing it with a Coke or Pepsi. :)D

C

conniecat

No, Judy, not even I have doen that. Congratulations, the cc/BJ award is yours tonight!

B

BostonsJ

=lolgang well Connie my friend I would say that I'm passing the baton but you are already in rough shape! Hugs.

N

nieciez

:lol OMG Judy...what a picture I had in my mind when I read your thread. My first thought was your DD had to rush one of the kidletts to the hospital to have a pickle removed =eek

D

Donna - dsw

Nieciez - that is exactly what I thought - - one of the kidlets are at it again! lol

Had one that put peanuts up his nose - - what are they thinking? lol

Bet that would clear your sinus problems!

Hang in there girl.

B

BostonsJ

rofl well I really did hurt myself with the pickle. But it probably hurt my diet more than my nose. I figured we needed a little bit of levity around here last night. :lol :lol :p

R

r8derfan

....Frenchfries between your toes, Dill pickles up your nose, and the last time I was there they saw my underwear, McDonalds is your kind of place, Your kind of place.