Cartagena, Columbia

frito

3rd Officer
Haven't been to Cartagena, Colombia. Hopefully there's someone here who has been fairly recently. Is there any
good shopping at or near the cruise dock, or if not, where's a good place to take a cab withing a reasonably short distance, and too, I'm guessing they gladly take the U.S. dollar there too.
Any help appreciated.
thanks in advance !!

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
I've been a few times the latest a yr ago . There is a fairly nice area with a shop or two inside the cruise dock area with the usual suspect and some local stuff. However there is no real shopping close by outside. Industrial and scummy.
Benn so long before that I went anywhere I can not give any more info. Sorry. Maybe someone else can help

frito

3rd Officer
I've been a few times the latest a yr ago . There is a fairly nice area with a shop or two inside the cruise dock area with the usual suspect and some local stuff. However there is no real shopping close by outside. Industrial and scummy.
Benn so long before that I went anywhere I can not give any more info. Sorry. Maybe someone else can help

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
Yes although I seldom take tours if I was going to venture out in this city I'd be with a group still