Carnival Sunrise Gym/Spa Questions

MitchYngMuscleDad

Hi Mitch here, taking my son on Carnival Sunrise cruise, really looking forward to it. Does anyone know about the gym or spa facilities? I am curious if they have a free weight area. I also wanted to know if there were separate mens and woman's saunas and steam rooms? Any answers would be much appreciated! Thanks Mitch

Goliatropin

I went on a similar cruise last year and had a blast. As for the gym and spa facilities, I can tell you that there is definitely a free weight area in the gym. It's not huge, but it's enough to get in a solid workout. As for the saunas and steam rooms, I believe there are separate ones for men and women. I didn't use them myself, but I remember seeing signs pointing to them. By the way, speaking of spas, I recently had a Botox treatment done at Onsite Medspa in Bel Air, CA and it was amazing. If you're interested, you can check out their website at https://onsitemedspa.com/services/botox-treatment-in-bel-air-ca/. It's a great way to unwind and treat yourself after a day of exploring the ship. Hope you have a great trip!