Carnival Mardi Gras Bolt Roller Coaster

Mark Jeter

Deck Crew
I am currently booked for the June 26, 2021 sailing out of Port Canaveral. Can anyone tell me how, or when, I can sign up for the Bolt ride? I know it costs extra and I want to ensure my family has an early opportunity to ride this attraction.

tebookie

Do we really think this is going to happen?
I'm booked on the same ship in July

Since this ship has yet to sail with guests, no one really knows, but I'm guessing you will have to wait until you are on board to book that experience.

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
Hi, We are booked in late July. I have not heard how they plan on handling this but, I'm certain they will have it figured out. It may be as easily as getting in line for it or make a reservation window time.

Hopefully we'll see very soon! I'm trying to be confidant.

John

Mark Jeter

Deck Crew
Hi, We are booked in late July. I have not heard how they plan on handling this but, I'm certain they will have it figured out. It may be as easily as getting in line for it or make a reservation window time.

Hopefully we'll see very soon! I'm trying to be confidant.

John
Well... as you probably know, my June cruise was cancelled. I am rebooked for July 23 - 31st. They stopped taking bookings for that cruise but have not cancelled it. My Agent believes that cruise may occur with a reduced passenger capacity - perhaps 50 percent. I am hopeful, but realistically give that cruise a 40 percent chance of leaving port.

Here's hoping......

Mark Jeter

Deck Crew
Well... as you probably know, my June cruise was cancelled. I am rebooked for July 23 - 31st. They stopped taking bookings for that cruise but have not cancelled it. My Agent believes that cruise may occur with a reduced passenger capacity - perhaps 50 percent. I am hopeful, but realistically give that cruise a 40 percent chance of leaving port.

Here's hoping......
John: I am now booked on the July 24th sailing... have you heard anything more about our cruise?

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
Hi @Mark Jeter, Just catching up here. Did you ever get to sail on her? I ended up rebooking that week on the Horizon for 6 nights.

I was able to get onboard for a media preview and the naming ceremony but, still have not sailed.

How about you?

John