Carnival Freedom balcony

SRT6!

Booked 3 balcony rooms on the 8th floor forward/ starboard side for October. After booking, we noticed our rooms are the first 3 rooms directly behind the bridge. I imagine our forward view will be limited with the way the bridge juts out, but I've been unable to find any pics online from others who may have stayed in these rooms. Really not a big deal, but curious.. Any thoughts?

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
OKIE DOKIE ....... since you didn't say just how directly behind the bridge you're cabins are, will say from one time being on a different ship the cabins behind the bridge on this ship will only affect your view directly forward (as you mentioned) simply becuse of the wings, but the upside is you get to watch what is going on on your side of the bridge and wave to them once in a while (tip: if the kids wave they usually wave back if they see you), so in reality the forward view is not much different the being i any balcony cabin, just don't lean out too far. To the side and aft no different than any other cabin. So you are right on, not going to be a big deal breaker, besides the bridge wings have a tenancy to break the wind when you are on the move.
I have an October Princess booked as well, lets hope they are all in the water by then :thumb: :thumb:

SRT6!

Thanks for the reply. First 3 cabins directly behind the bridge (8201, 8203, 8207). I too thought of the possible wind break from the wings. Hopefully, we'll both be sailing then!

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
Hopefully :smilie1: