Be our Guest(pictures enclosed!)

K

korinalacount

Finally got the guest bedroom done that used to be a dining room,so if you are in the area and need a place to stay,be our guest,lol!Happy to have you!

R

rooy

korina-
beautiful. love rooms with dark colors. isn't it wonderful to get projects finished!!

N

nieciez

WOW Korina....looks like a room right out of a 1800s hotel. Tell John I said I love the work he did and I have some wainscoting her can do for me ;)

C

Corky

Man, that looks like a nice to room to let out!! When does the Guest Register open up?? :)

S

Suez

I LOVE it!!! And I have a whole house that needs a decorators help!!! That rom is beautiful!

Suez

K

korinalacount

You all are welcome,no reservations needed,well only 2 of you at a time,we are doing the Master right now in sage brown at the bottom,forest green at the top,ivory chair rails and baroque ivory crown moldings and ivory baseboards,with a chocolate brown ceiling,I am so tired of painting,will post when done.Will let John know how much you all enjoy!

R

reggae

How lovely!

It does look like a room from turn of the century. We've stayed at the Grand Hotel on Mackinaw Island (the movie "Somewhere in Time" was filmed there). Your guest room looks like one of their spectacular suites.

Also, your antique chair....I have one just like it, and I've reupholstered it many times. (Does yours have the claw feet?) It will hold up forever, so well made.

Tell your husband that he's done a fine job!

D

Donna - dsw

What a beautiful room. You can tell alot of work went into that! Glad you enjoy doing this. I am just trying to get mine painted! lol

C

Cricket

Very different and pretty. The picture of the mountains and clouds...is that a framed picture? It looks like it has a division of 4 parts to it.

K

korinalacount

Cricket that is the closet! It is not a framed picture,that is painted on to the closet doors,and no we didnt do this,it was there when we moved in,the guy was a cook and painted it on the closet doors.