Asking for Prayers for my Mom Please...

nieciez

Staff Captain
Community Sponsor
After work today we will be heading up to NJ and early tomorrow morning I will be taking her to the hospital. During an ultrasound for a kidney stone they found a “spot†on Mom’s lower lung. At that time the pulmonary Dr felt it was a non-cancerous tumor that has its own blood supply but still needed to be removed as it could burst. Now the surgeon who is actually doing the surgery feels strongly that it is in fact cancer...PET test was inconclusive. So, they will go in tomorrow, biopsy immediately, if it comes back cancer they will likely remove the lower lobe of that lung at the same time…if it isn’t just the whole tumor will be removed. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. I will try and post an update tomorrow evening.

reggae

Staff Captain
Prayers on the way, Denise...

Judi

Environmental Compliance Officer
Oh Denise, prayers are DEFINITELY on the way. It sounds like a carbon copy of my Sister's illness a few months ago.

She's 79 1/2 and she has bounced back unbelievably. I pray that your Mom does the same!

TexasSue

1st Officer - Navigation
Many prayers from here. My cruise mates Mother had the same situation - was CA so took the lobe of the lung out. She's doing fine. Susan

Charles

Captain Weather
Positive thoughts coming your way.

c

Whimsy

Staff Captain
Prayers on the way Denise.

JANPEP

Staff Captain
Community Sponsor
I just now saw this & bet your mom is already in surgery.
Prayers & good thoughts are on the way from MN. that the surgery is uneventful & recovery is quick & easy.
Prayers for you & Bill also for safe travels.
Will be looking for updates.

GloBug

Senior Flea Coller Tester
Prayers that the news is good Denise are winging their way, Denise. You will be in my thoughts until we hear from you.

NiteStar

Safety Officer
Prayers and hugs most certainly on the way!