Anyone purchase the Reflections DVD - Diamond Princess June 1st?

curisenoob

Hello all,

I set sail on June 1st (2013) on Diamond Princess from Whittier to Vancouver and would like to know if anyone else was on that ship and happened to have purchased the Princess Reflections DVD on board.

Reason I'm asking is that I seem to have lost my videos and pictures at Margerie Glacier in glacier bay on June 3rd between 1:50pm-2:30pm. I've lost the video I have of the glacier calving and would very much like to get some aspect of it back. If anyone has the DVD can you please let me know if it contains any good footage of Margerie glacier calving? And if it does, would you be so kind as to share it? (if you don't know how, I can teach you).

I would buy it from Princess Cruises myself, but I called them and they say all footage is erased once that cruise ends.

Thanks,

RichC

Lecturer
OK, first of all did you lose pictures or video's on your camera's chip of did you lose the camera altogether? If you still have the camera immediately stop taking any more pictures until you try retrieving them with a retrieval program. I've always good luck using Recuva & it free so you have nothing to lose by trying it. http://www.piriform.com/recuva It's self explanatory & easy to use. Good luck.

curisenoob

Hello RichC,

Thanks for the info. To answer your questions:

1. No, I did not lose my camera/card. I only seem to be missing that specific portion of my pictures/videos.
2. I've already tried using Recuva with deepscan as well as two other file recovery programs. They see some of my previously deleted files, but none of the ones that I actually want.