ADDING A PICTURE TO YOUR POST

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
Our benevolent leader (OK maybe not benevolent, just a nice guy) has been going crazy with posts, some of which asking if you would like, please post a picture. There have been some response "I don't know" or "I can't find" where to do that....... It's OK Ship Happens

Our software makes it very easy to add a picture to your post or if you are starting a new thread. Let's get started...........

First we need to find the picture icon, clicking on this will start the process :
picture_1.png

Next a popup box will open ( Make sure your browser is set to allow pop-up windows from Cruise Addicts if you don't see this box):
picture_2.png

If we are doing good so far your File Explorer will open and you can navigate to the picture you wish to add to your post or thread, double left clicking on the picture will start the upload process:
picture_3.png

Next you will see a grayed image of your picture as it uploads to your post:
picture_5.PNG

After uploading is completed the gray image will become an actual picture and that's it. All that is left if you haven't already done it is to add some dialog to your post and click on the post box. The attach files box in the lower left corner will not place a picture in your post it is only for doing exactly what it says, it attaches a file to your post. There is no need to use it if you are adding a picture to your post.
picture_6.png

bob

Staff member
Last edited:

bob

Staff member
Anyone wants to add any suggestions, questions, ideas, throw them out we can only improve on what we have

bob

Staff member
Hey Bob, found it, how to post a picture!!
This software is very friendly in a lot of ways but sometimes there is a small learning curve, we will be working on that to make things even more friendly

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
A new version is coming out very soon. Which will be similar and have some added features and improvements. Stay tuned!