Navigator OTS Feb.20/2016

HySeas88

Deck Crew
Anyone know what has happened to this cruise out of FLL. It has disappeared from the RCL website as well as the SeaScanner site too. I was booked on this cruise and it has disappeared from my Purchased and Held cruise page????

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
Likely chartered. Ask your TA or phone them

HySeas88

Deck Crew
There is a good chance that RCCL will give you something to cancel, so I would not do anything until they contact you
Thank you . George. I'll wait to hear from them. I believe that they must have chartered the ship for that date and are keeping quiet about it for now.

Gayle V

Cruiser's Compass Editor
It is possible that the remainder of the ship was booked up by a group, and still have your booking in place. It would not necessarily bump out your booking. You would just be cruising with a large group onboard. ... The other possibility is that the ship might be going into dry dock for your week. That happened to us once. One week our sailing had lots of room available, next it disappeared from the listings. Our TA asked the cruise line what was up, but was led to believe all was fine. She was still suspicious that there was a dry dock planned. We just waited it out, and about two weeks later the dry dock was announced. The cruise line did make us a nice offer to compensate for our inconvenience.

Gayle V

Cruiser's Compass Editor
Hello Again HySeas88, FWIW your cruise (ship and week) is still available for booking on Royal Caribbean's web site, so it doesn't sound like it's sold out. Out of curiosity, what happens when you go to the Royal Caribbean web page and go to "Before You Board", then "Cruise Planner" and then log in your booking number?

HySeas88

Deck Crew
It is possible that the remainder of the ship was booked up by a group, and still have your booking in place. It would not necessarily bump out your booking. You would just be cruising with a large group onboard. ... The other possibility is that the ship might be going into dry dock for your week. That happened to us once. One week our sailing had lots of room available, next it disappeared from the listings. Our TA asked the cruise line what was up, but was led to believe all was fine. She was still suspicious that there was a dry dock planned. We just waited it out, and about two weeks later the dry dock was announced. The cruise line did make us a nice offer to compensate for our inconvenience.

Thank you for that Gayle. I'm suspicious that the ship has been chartered. The problem being we booked on the cruise after that one as a B2B. Now we'll have to cancel that one if the Feb.20th doesn't happen. The Emerald Princess does a 7by7 B2B the same two weeks. Hmmm. Maybe we'll do that. lol. Malcolm.

HySeas88

Deck Crew
Hello Again HySeas88, FWIW your cruise (ship and week) is still available for booking on Royal Caribbean's web site, so it doesn't sound like it's sold out. Out of curiosity, what happens when you go to the Royal Caribbean web page and go to "Before You Board", then "Cruise Planner" and then log in your booking number?

It says to try again later. The page is unreachable. I did see the Feb.20th 2016 cruise appear as a 5 day cruise today. Maybe it's been chartered.