Word of the Day: Participate! Post, Like, Comment...

spikesgirl

3rd Officer
John, I know of your pain. I run a community over on Live Journal and it's the same for me. Trying to keep people engaged and active is not always easy. You do a good job of keeping things light and bright over here as well as informing us. Don't ever think we don't appreciate your efforts - you are a star.

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
T
John, I know of your pain. I run a community over on Live Journal and it's the same for me. Trying to keep people engaged and active is not always easy. You do a good job of keeping things light and bright over here as well as informing us. Don't ever think we don't appreciate your efforts - you are a star.
Thank you very much

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
Do you realize what you just did..................
it will never be the same for the rest of the staff

john.png

spikesgirl

3rd Officer
You have that right! I'm always so happy when someone else takes some initiative and posts. I worry about posting too much here, though. I've gotten in trouble because of that on other sites.

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
You have to work at it to get in trouble here.

The ones that get in trouble here are the ones that expect to get in trouble and post accordingly

Besides it must be OK I haven't gotten in trouble for a long time