Woo Hoo Happy Friday Everyone

B

BostonsJ

It is Friday finally and I can't wait for some down time. I have way too much overtime this week.

The night was very cold last night below freezing and we had thunder. Not close to us, it rattled down the canyon and was banging like fireworks.
Today though we are supposed be in the 60's. I'm all for that!

I"m working alone today I think.....it all depends on what kind of night we had. I hope it was quiet, I have lots of paper to push to catch up on this week.

This weekend I need to spend a little time at the old place cleaning out my desk. And I have the usual cleaning and catching up to do around here. I may start washing windows if the weather remains warm. Everything is dusty from the winter it is getting to me. So a big clean is in order if I can muster the energy. I may give Killian a little clipping too. His face is all shaved so that makes it so much easier for me to get him clipped up.

Last night I think Killian realized he was feeling better. He had his dancing feet on and was being fresh deciding that he wanted treats, he wanted to eat again about 10pm and then he decided when it was time for bed giving me his voice and running for the bed back and forth to me as I sat on the computer. Little stinker I'm so glad to see he is feeling well and now I have to unspoil him. :grin Out of all of my pets this one is a creature of habit. If it happens more than once or for more than one day he thinks that is the rule. LOL

The movie Alvin and the Chipmunks came out on DVD this week. I never saw it and have promised the DVD to the kids so I figured I'd buy it and watch it and then send it along to them. LOL

Well that is about it on this end. I have more planned than I will have the time and energy to do this weekend but that's OK. It keeps me out of trouble.

So what are you doing this weekend? Any fun plans?

Make it a good day @fters.

R

reggae

That's what I want to do, Judy....start on those windows. If we get a nice weekend like they say...

Tomorrow is our 33rd anniversary....I wonder if DH will remember? Actually, he usually does remember that for some reason, it's my birthday he usually forgets :lol

All the golfers are getting geared up for this weekend. First nice days around here for a long time, and everyone that has a golf club in the garage will be out there. We live among some real fancy-schmancy golf courses out here in the country, so the roads will be busy. It never fails when I'm outside working, some guy will stop to ask for directions to one of them :lol

My brother (a big golfer) says he'll probably be in divorce court after then next few days =lolgang

Have a good weekend all...

M

Mgram

Judy, you will LOVE Alvin and the Chipmunks!!! I took Kristopher to see it in the theater......VERY cute!

N

nieciez

It is a Happy TGIF for me as I am getting to work from home today..only thing better would be it being my Friday off, which it isn't. It's going to be a rainy miserable weekend so we wont be doing stuff outside. Got a few honey dos inside that will keep Leatherneck busy...I may go shopping :lol

Congratulations on your Anniversary Patty....any special plans?

Judy, looks like Killiam is back to 100% :lol

Everyone, enjoy their weekend....rain or shine.

B

bostongal

:wave Judy, Reggae, Korina, Mgram and Denise - Hope you are all having a nice day!

Woke to the same rainy icky weather and it's going to be here all weekend so I am only planning on a trip to the grocery store. Otherwise I am going to try to shake off whatever it is that has got me down lately. Lots of movies and books.

Judy - That movie looks cute. Let me know if you enjoy it when you get a chance to watch it. I hear you about spring cleaning! I have been in a "throw it out" mood and think I will continue with that this coming week. I cleaned out the freezer (a truly awful task) and need to get to my oven. I also want to clean all the floors and shine the wooden floors up but I am waiting for sunnier, warmer weather to do that.

Reggae - Congratulations!!!! Hope you have a very special day!

Denise - Hope you get some bargains when you are out shopping! Gotta love those honey do lists! =lolgang

Meg

K

KathyC

Glad the weekend is here. Supposed to finally have a nice weekend with temps in the mid 60's. Turn 57 on Sunday so DD and I are going on a shopping trip to a large mall about 150 miles away for the day; DH is working and because of his mobility problems he can't really be on his feet for very long so am looking forward to this trip with DD. Nothing else happening here. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

K

Krazy Kruizers

Hope everyone is having a great day.

Trying to unpack from one set of back-to-back cruises and get ready for another set.

C

cycofan

Hola, all! I've been home today. I took the day for some appointments and errands. Hit the dentist in the AM, then made a down payment on some landscaping. Older son should be home soon. He is participating in a Tae Kwon Do tournament this weekend to try to qualify for the national championships. He's pretty excited, so cross your fingers that he does well. He doesn't know it, but he will automatically qualify, as there aren't enough kids in his division. The top 4 automatically qualify, and ther are 3. I guess there aren't a lot of 10-11 year old green belts who weigh 90-100 pounds. :)