woaaaaah I hate it when that happens.....

B

BostonsJ

We got yet another call at work during the evening last night. I mean this is incredible I think we have broken records for the busiest week in history at this mortuary. I'm busting....still love it but I'm busting and still learning certain things.....my boss is busting and he keeps saying holy cow what did I do to deserve this.... I keep telling him It's all good, we can do it. He is about 25 years my junior. :lol

Well I came home, ate, sat on the couch and was petting Killian and next thing I know I wake up, look at the clock and it said 8:30. Mike was making coffee, he isdressed so I start yelling OMG I'm late, why didn't you wake me up as I scramble up off the couch thinking he is almost ready for work and I'm 30 minutes late........he looks at me like I've lost it. Then I realized it is still Thursday night and not Friday morning. =lolgang woahhhhhh I think I need the weekend. :grin

D

Donna - dsw

Hang in there girl - - you can do this.

Just rest up this weekend. Jim has done that alot of times - - one reason why I don't nap! lol

B

bostongal

Oh Judy - I hate when that happens!!!! Hope you get some downtime this weekend to catch your breath!

:wave

Meg

C

cycofan

Busy is good - but it sounds like a weekend is just what the dr. ordered for you!

N

nieciez

:lol that is too funny Judy but bouy of bouy, you need to REST this weekend....if you can.

R

r8derfan

I know how you feel. After a very busy day at work I came home went to the backdoor and let the dogs in. As I opened the door and their walking past me I say to them "Good Afternoon Arc Riverside" :lol

C

Cruise cutie

I have done it too..slammed so HARD in a nap I don't even know what galaxy I'm in never mind the day.. and I jolt out of bed ,and it's Holy *hit!! I am about an hour late.. then it's Whoosh.. and Friday night, I just slept for 4 hours and got my brains unscrambled..:dizzy..sigh..=shrug..Happy weekend!!..:grin..Joanne