Why do you think cruising is so addictive?

glo-ree-bee

Staff Captain
It's a woman's fantasy of being a Queen!!! Nothing like doing what you want to do when you want to do it. Being pampered, not needing tp c;ook but having delicious food served to you at any time of the day and being able to either take naps in the sun or go on buying sprees in exotic places. Total joy!!!

nlb1050

2nd Officer
They are relaxing, you get to see different countries. Our first was 15 years ago and we have done 34 and have one booked for next year. We have been on 5 lines and the one next year is a new line for us.

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
We are born suckers .................
give us a hook line and sinker with a little bait on it and we are hooked

rocster0289

Waiter
I think cruising is so addictive because it's all about options.
You can do absolutely nothing and relax completely, or you can pick from the many things going on.
You can eat just about anytime you want, you can have a drink or drinks (love the drink package) and leave the driving to the captain,
I love finding a nice quiet spot with a drink and sometimes a cigar and just watch the wake of the ship and the waves at sea.
Finding the one or two crew members who consistently bend over backwards to take care of us and help make that cruise something special.
Finally, I love being rocked to sleep in a comfy bed to sleep and awake to a beautiful new day at sea.
I could go on, but I believe you get the point:):beer2:

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
For us it is the desire to go places that we would not feel comfortable on our own.
I guess thats just another reason now days isn' it?

glo-ree-bee

Staff Captain
For me as a woman
1. Treated like a Queen
2. Don't have to cook
3. Once clothes are hung or put away in drawers getting dressed the choice is easy
4. Room is always cleaned
5. I can order breakfast in bed.
6. The choice of going ashore and finding something different to do OR I can relax on board with no problem
getting a lounge chair to sun in.
7. Can eat whenever I want
8 Entertainment on stage or just watching people
9. Meeting interesting people
10. Menu varied and one can have more than one entree if they so desire.

These are just a few of why I like to cruise.

Will you be my Valentine even if the day is almost over? 1644889999626.png

islandgirlejfan

Youth Counselor
I find the sea very calming. I love tropical places and enjoy the chill!

packercruising

Lecturer
So many people think cruising is for the rich, but take land vacations that cost even more. Others think ships have a the bouancy of a row boat and refuse to even try it. Who couldn't get used to all the great food and service? Unpack once and relax. See places around the world you never would have been to. An overlooked benefit for those that always fly in a few days before the cruise, is exploring the port city. Last February, it was a good thing we booked the extra days, because we got snowbound and didn't get to Miami until late at night the day before the cruise.