Who's on 10-night Paradise - October 3rd

B

Boymom

Only 62 more days til the 10-night southern itinerary on Paradise. This will be my 11th Carnival cruise........ Anyone else out there going?

B

Boymom

Roger, hey......... I'm booked the Pride for next April 5-12 for the eastern
itinerary....... when are you guys going?

R

rogerpl

may 24 - going west- wife wanted a let it ride table so Carnival it is. Esp. after 11 days playing Carib. stud on Galaxy.

B

Boymom

I am going on the Pride on April 5th and the Paradise in October, my sister is going with me.

BUT...........I was on two other Carnival cruises since I saw you on Sensation (Triumph and Imagination) and they had taken Let It Ride OFF the CCL ships.
The Pit Boss told me that CCL didn't want to pay the fees anymore for the game. So I hope your info is correct that they have it back on....

K

Kategreg

We are going! This does not seem to be very popular on the message boards, but the ship seems to be filling up. I have been driving my husband crazy wiht my counting down the days - I am glad someone else is doing it too!!

R

rogerpl

A regular on this board who works for Carnval says all ships have it. Also e-mailed Carnival and they also said all ships have Let it Ride. RCL says some it ships also have Let it Ride. Jusy played last night in Montreal and made a few Canadian $. Bonne Chance.

L

Lisa

OK - I am strictly a slots player - can someone tell me what "Let it Ride" is?

R

rogerpl

Let it Ride is an easy table game. A poker based game where the dealer gives you 3 cards and he turns over 2 cards which you use for a 5 card poker hand. If you get a pair of tens or higher you win. The better your hand is the more you win. There is a little more to it but that is the basics. If you like poker or blackjack tables intimidate you this is a great game. There is no skill needed, stategy is all but non-existent which makes this a great social game. We've had some great times at these tables winning or losing.

L

Lisa

Thanks Roger! Will look for it on my next cruise on the Legend! I like Blackjack, but I'm not confident enough to bet on it.