Which Ship - Horizon or Celebration?

hgul

Hello all fellow cruisers! I have been on plenty of cruises, but my husband has always wanted to go on one. I thought for our anniversary, we could go. We are having a tough time choosing between two cruises. The first is a Southern Caribbean cruise on Horizon, stopping at Aruba, Bonaire, La Romana, and Amber Cove. The second is a Southern Caribbean cruise on Celebration, going to the ABC islands in their entirety. The issue I’m having is choosing between the Vista and Excel class here. We are big foodies, so food is very important to us. Any suggestions on what you would do in this situation? I appreciate your insight!

Cruise fan

Food will be the same on either ship. The problem I’m having with the newer ships is that all food areas are now more confined which is a real problem with all the increased passengers. My choice though would be the Celebration. It’s a newer ships and the Bolt is sooo much fun to ride. Service was excellent. Also love the itinerary of the ABC islands

hgul

Food will be the same on either ship. The problem I’m having with the newer ships is that all food areas are now more confined which is a real problem with all the increased passengers. My choice though would be the Celebration. It’s a newer ships and the Bolt is sooo much fun to ride. Service was excellent. Also love the itinerary of the ABC islands
Any suggestions for excursions on the ABC islands? We ended up going with that cruise!