When Is your next Princess Cruise??????..Roll Call!!

Jcar

Lecturer
I will do that. Southampton is a favorite port of ours. The last time that we cruised out of it, the bay was filled with sailing ships. It was amusing to cruise through them.
next time that you are there..check out The White Star Tavern.
For sure. Hopefully soon since it looks like everybody has got the virus behind them

Jcar

Lecturer
I’m on Caribbean Princess 11-19. I haven’t been out with them since March as they raised prices so much. I’m hoping for some lower prices in coming months then maybe go to Europe.

Jcar

Lecturer
I’m departing Lauderdale on May 2 for transatlantic on the Caribbean. Any on clothing to take for Denmark, Sweden and this area. Also sights to see. I’ve noticed excursions are quite expensive. Is there interesting places to visit near the ports to visit on my own. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.

PRunion

Bar Steward
We will be on the Norwegian Star Sept 1, 2024, for a 14-day cruise to Iceland, Norway and Greenland

red stripe

Staff Captain
Coral Princess..April 10… 2025. Panama.. 23 nights..
This years cruises are on RCI, HAL and Celebrity.
2025, it looks like 4 Princess cruise etc. we spread the wealth.. we sail with Princess, HAL, RCI, Celebrity and Cunard.
Hum… no more Princess cruises for this year…

Jcar

Lecturer
For sure. Hopefully soon since it looks like everybody has got the virus behind them
Thanks RS. Is the white Star Tavern within walking distance of the Southampton port? Also would Stonehenge be an easy tour to do from Southampton? Thanks.