What's your preferred cabin location?

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
Aft side, port preferred, on Princess Emerald deck 8

sptrout

Shore Excursion Manager
All the way aft, overlooking the stern. Typically very quiet, and watching the churning ocean is memorizing. Option #2, mid-ship near a set of elevators. Being located near elevators can usually greatly reduce hall walking.

MJP

Waiter
Front - As far front and as high as we can book on a balcony. We love the gentle movement of the ship as we fall asleep. Even in an horrific storm on the Guatemala Pacific coast, we slept well with the motion. Carnival knows us and always highlights the highest most forward cabins when we are looking! We also prefer Port side so we can watch the pier runners as well as the dock hands tying and untying the ship. Boy do I need a cruise!!!

dmdiver

Pool Attendant
Aft, mid, forward - makes no difference to me. However, on Carnival ships I like to be forward on the pool deck. When booking, I typically choose a cabin with other cabins above & below. I like to be within 2-3 decks of the pool deck.

islandgirlejfan

Youth Counselor
Aft bum all the way. I love suites, but I will cruise in anything except an inside. That ship sailed! :p

bostongal

Staff Captain
2. Mid ship but we will take onboard anywhere