What's your Favorite Carnival Ship?

C

CruisingRocks

I'm shopping around and planning to book another Carnival cruise. Was wondering if you could tell me what your favorite ship is and why?

Thanks and have a great Memorial Day weekend!!!

D

Don B

Wife says Conquest - it is large enough to have ALL the amenities. (check out the Sur Mer seafood bar - hard to find, but DELICIOUS!

I say Elation - it was small enough that I knew a good many of the crew by name by the second day.

J

Jamman

We love the Carnival Legend the best. We feel that the Spirit Class ships are laid out the best, so easy to get around. Our second choice would be the Carnival Triumph. We just love the decor on that ship.

C

Cruizer

I am familiar with all five classes (Holiday, Fantasy, Spirit, Destiny & Conquest). Before Labor Day this year I will have also cruised on all five classes. My favorite is the Spirit class. It is large enough to have all the bells and whistles yet it is not overwhelming. It is also the easiest of the five classes to navigate, as it does not have a restaurant in the center of the ship that obstructs movement between the front and the back of the ship.

L

LoriTom

The Pride, so far. We like the classy wood decor. In fact, we liked it so much the first time, we're giving it another try.

M

Mbandy

I liked the Miracle, the only larger CCL ship I have been on. I enjoyed the Sensation the best of the four Fantasy class ships I have been on because we were on it shortly after a refurb.

C

cruiser kat

Carnival Valor
This is our favourite ship. We enjoyed this ship and the cruise the most.Althought it was
very close to the Carnival Victory.Any cruise is great.

living to cruise
cruiser kat

ncl norway
rcl grandeur seas
carnival victory
carnival legend
carnival valor
carnival freedom
carnival miracle feb 2009

I

ingram4

Carnival Glory!!!! It leaves out of the Best Port and it will take you to either Eastern or Western Carib. It is a wonderful ship it's big and Very Beautiful!!! We just went on Legend it was very beautiful also and we had a wonderful time, we loved all the ports of call, we just did not like Port of Tampa, too busy we would rather leave out of Cape Canaveral!!! We just chose to leave out of Tampa to do something new. I'm sure whatever ship you chose you will have a wonderful time Carnival is a great cruise line, this was my 5th cruise, Carnival Rocks!!!!

B

Babushka

I loved the Valor! To date it was the best cruise I've ever been on! The service, the food, the ship...everything about it was great.

M

MoJo2Rusty

I would have to say, The One I'm On at the time. :lol I've been on the Triumph twice, the Conquest and the Valor. Didn't really see much difference. The next is the Inspiration, it's a smaller ship, Fantasy class I believe, so I'll see come December.

T

The Cruiser

My favorite Carnival ship would be the Carnival Pride. Both Alantic and Promenade Decks run the length of the Ship. So, there's no the so called "dead ends".

C

cruisegirl_TX

Our favorites would probably be the Ecstasy and the Conquest. We love the Fantasy class ships and the Conquest class ships. Elation and Glory would be in there, too since they are the same class as the Ecstasy and Conquest, respectively. Love them both for different reasons.

C

cjbee

My favorite is the Liberty. It had a lot to do that our room was on the Panorama deck, and we could literally walk 20 feet at we were outside near the pool. LOVED it.

I have become accustomed to the 'you can't get there from here' layout of the Carnival ships. They are also rubbing off on Princess, as the Emerald was like that also.
CJ

C

Cruzman

Although she will not likely be around much longer, we love the Holiday! We like small and intimate, or at least that feeling. The Spirit Class is definitely our next choice; love those corner aft suites!