What's cooking at your house today?

B

BostonsJ

Sprial hams were very cheap this week so we bought one. Today will be a honey baked spiral ham, scalloped potatoes and mixed veggies.

After the ham is sliced Mike will make navy beans with the bone and leftovers and we will have ham and beans during the week.

What's cooking at your house today?

D

Donna - dsw

Jim wants Chicken Quesadillia to eat while watching the football game - - so we are having mexican!

C

Cruise cutie

Pork Chops and brocolli, and cottage cheese ..because low carbs are for 55 more days..:daisy...Joanne...

J

JANPEP

My son is making a pork & beef roast with mashed potato's, gravy & a vegtable of some sort & a cherry pie for desert.

J

janes

I am having beef stew, but I wouldn't mind coming to anyone elses house above!!!Everything sounds delish!!!

R

Rubysky

I have 2 gigantic potatoes which would normally be 4 servings, but for lunch they will be baked & smothered with cheddar cheese, sour cream, chives and ham & bacon. Veggies of some sort.

Dinner is grilled salmon with mango & peach salsa. I broke down & bought some corn chips to go with it. Cuban beans on the side.

C

Corky

I just made crackers to go with our soup. I made caraway crackers and sesame crackers. Tasty!!

Food015.jpg

R

rooy

a big, fat boneless sirloin steak marinating in balsamic, evoo and grill seasoning and a pot of marinara simmering on stove. after the steak and pasta, there is a frozen key lime pie i made yesterday. oh, yeah, and that awesome spinach recipe neiciez posted from Mal d. bon appetit all.

B

BostonsJ

Just whipped up a double batch of Blonde Brownies which are baking now! I've been on a baking kick since Christmas. All these homemade goodies have got to stop soon!

L

lady-bug

Got black beans soaking for a big batch of spicey X( beef chili.

Already baked peanut blossoms (peanut butter cookies with a big chocolate kiss in the middle), for dessert.

C

cjbee

Homemade pizza for watching football -

One with grilled veggies and sausage. One with turkey pepperoni, sausage, green olives, and fat free cheddar cheese.
CJ

H

Hucc

Re: What's cooking at your house today?

since it was Oliver's birthday, and he LOVES breakfast, we went to IHOP. :)

S

shadoesmom

Yesterday, I made mini pecan pies and a pumpkin roll for friends that I had promised them to. For supper last night I made chix and noodles over mashed potatoes.

Tonight we had leftover chix/noodles and mashed potatoes. I also made caramel flan for dh, cooked chocolate pudding with marshmallows for me. Now I'm baking cookies and I made s'mores before dinner for some more friends. DH wants graham frackers with frosting from the s'more and frosted cookie leftovers. I feel like Susie Homemaker.

I guess you could say I'm emjoying my new kitchen and appliances. :) DH usually comes home and changes clothes right away. Tonight he sat at the new kitchen table, read the paper, and said he feels rich as he looked around the kitchen. Our newly redecorated (some things in progress yet) and our new stainless appliances look great. The dishwasher has to be installed yet. I looked at him and said - and I'm your maid??? Lucky for him he said "NO!" :)