What is your favorite cruise ship (Try to include a photo)?

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
Hi Everyone,

What is your favorite cruise ship (Try to include a photo)?

Last edited:

PEB

Staff Captain
My favorite ship was the SS Independence and still is. I am not a big fan of the new big ships but still enjoy cruising on them.

George C

Staff Captain
Tough question but I love Navigator of the seas , sailed her 3 times always in grand suite , love the size not to big or small, ice show etc.

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
should be the princess sapphire as it was our first princess ship and got us hooked on princess but the one that really holds a place in out heart is Holland America Volendam, partly because the now retired captain is a good friend of ours, had some fun times on that ship

Volendam.JPG

Ali

Staff Captain
My favorite was the Monarch but sadly it went to the scrap yard a few months ago. I loved that ship. Without digging through photos, I think my pics of it are in the albums here..somewhere. LOL I'll go look.

Funnel

Food and Beverage Manager- Special Contributor
I love these tiny ships, sailing on the canal through the southern part of Sweden.
full

My favorite cruise ferries are the sister ships Silja Symphony and Silja Serenade.
D7F049E6-3A79-43D7-8409-11B6C0A17F90.jpeg

My favorite cruise ship class is the Celebrity Solstiche class.
9EA8B07B-B1E6-421C-898C-23E93D79E443.jpeg

/Erik

benemac

Deck Crew
Absolutely loved the Celebrity Edge. The captain and crew were amazing. The ship was beautiful.

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
The Star Clipper and Star Flyer are my favorites.

spikesgirl

3rd Officer
should be the princess sapphire as it was our first princess ship and got us hooked on princess but the one that really holds a place in out heart is Holland America Volendam, partly because the now retired captain is a good friend of ours, had some fun times on that ship

View attachment 75478
Our first cruise ship was the Sky Princess and they sold her soon after we sailed on her. Still have fond memories of her.

chris1805

Youth Counselor
Splendour of the Seas ........... my all-time favorite ! I guess not only because I loved this ship, but because we were treated so royally by Hotel Director and stuff on all of our cruises on this ship. Our best cruise was Dubai-Dubai November 2015 :emoticon 0152 heart:

2015-11-24 14.19.06.jpg