What is the strangest thing you've ever seen on a cruise?

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
Was it the guy walking around in just a bathrobe or the drunk lady who almost died while choking and then ordered dessert?

What's the strangest thing you've ever seen on a cruise?

PEB

Staff Captain
I am not sure if it was the strangest thing I have seen but I did see something very unique. There was a passenger who was paralyzed he had a wheelchair that he controlled with his mouth. The chair could move in any direction and he could make it rise or lower. The chair could rise to over five feet in the air.

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member

spikesgirl

3rd Officer
We were having dinner on solstice about ten years ago in there French restaurant, restaurant was almost empty l but there was a couple sitting not too far from us, one would leave then other would leave this happened a few times, right after there entree arrived the woman picked up her plate and threw it at her partner, waiter apologized to us, I thought it was the best entertainment we saw that week.
This reminds me of when we saw a bottle of champagne exploded all over a couple and their table. I'd never seen champagne do that before. She accused the waiter of doing it on purpose. Of course he didn't. It was sure a mess.

George C

Staff Captain
This reminds me of when we saw a bottle of champagne exploded all over a couple and their table. I'd never seen champagne do that before. She accused the waiter of doing it on purpose. Of course he didn't. It was sure a mess.
We we’re sitting in concierge lounge on brilliance at end of the cruise , I had won a bottle of champagne and it exploded on us .

Sal Magro

Investigative Reporter
Jewel of the Seas leaving Boston after hurricane Sandy passed. No lounge chairs around the pool for a couple of days.
Jewel of the Seas 2012 (56a).jpg

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
BSeabob