What Celebrity Do You Look Like

C

conniecat

Didn't work out so well for me. I don't even recognize who it matched me with. Of course, it was a bad photo, I don't let people take my picture, they are not many around.

S

seamom

LOL...that's pretty funny......might try it later but I find it hilarious that the percentages add up to more than 100%...that must make you a very special person, Whimsy!! :)

W

Whimsy

I think the percentages have to do with how well you match the celebrity. lol

Connie, let people take your photo. My MIL was bad about getting her photo taken. Always made a face or was putting her hand out to put off the camera. She is gone now and we have very few photos that we can display. Someday your son will treasure those photos. We are who we are. I used to be the same but after my MIL passed away and I realized what she had done I stopped running everytime the camera comes out.

P

popcorn

Hey boB do you really look like me? I didnt see the resemblance when we met on the Amigos cruise but Im flattered Alf

I still have not been able to log out Liz and log in myself

R

reggae

Wow....scary stuff....didn't realize we had so many "creatures" on this board!

C

cycofan

Glo doesn't need to bother with this. Based on her avatar photo, she looks like Bea Arthur! :)

O

Olga

Umm, I look like either Gina Lollabrigida OR a mustached, black-haired Arabian-type guy! That is so correct, according to my family.