What’s your favorite non cruise vacation?

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
LONGBOAT KEY, FLORIDA has been our go to vacation spot for over 50 years. Condo on the island and putting up with getting on and off LBK is worth it. Once over the SUNSHINE BRIDGE it feels like we’re almost home!
Also, love going to condo in Boyne City, Michigan. Fall colors are the best in that area of Michigan. The colors peaked last week.

Steve&Amy

We like traveling around Florida to experience all that the state has to offer. St. Augustine has been a favorite place to visit.

hungry1

My favorite destination is the next one I haven't visited yet. Maybe it will be a trip through the Austrian, German, Italian, Switzerland, and French Alps. Maybe it will be Patagonia. Maybe it will be Sicily. That's the problem with 2020. The future is just a big question mark.

SteveC50

Youth Counselor
Hard to narrow it down, having been to so many places, both in the US and other countries. Growing up in New England, I can't deny the beauty of that area in the Fall. On the other hand, I'd love to go back to England for a week or so. I think, given any option it would probably be Las Vegas, but not in the middle of summer. :)

glo-ree-bee

Staff Captain
Any where out of state but when there were the two of us === Pella, Iowa (a town settled by Dutch and reminded my husband of the villages he knew in Holland) and Grand Lake, Colorado.

glo-ree-bee

Staff Captain
We loved going to Pella, Iowa because it looked more like a village in Holland where he was born and raised until he met me. We also really liked Grand Lake, Colorado. We liked many, many places --- we liked to travel.

islandgirlejfan

Youth Counselor
We are campers.....we have a tiny camper that may soon turn into more. We've seen a lot of the world, but not all of the USA.

red stripe

Staff Captain
Well, last year we went out to the National parks and made the grand circle for 6 weeks. That was fabulous!

then we went up to the NC mountains and rented a "cabin" my idea of a cabin is a one bedroom hut with (hopefully) indoor plumbing. Einstein's idea of a cabin was this beautiful three bedroom cabin with two living rooms, a wrap around porch on the three levels, hot tub.. and as it was perched on top of the mountain.. a great view. Combine that with renting a pontoon boat for the lake for 6 weeks.. and that inland trip hits the top of my list.

bostongal

Staff Captain
Provincetown, MA. It's where I spent my summers growing up & it's like being home.

red stripe

Staff Captain
UPDATE…..
14CE6B57-EB9F-4DBA-8AC0-174225E0995E.jpeg
Devon…..where I grew up..

but also out west..the National Parks..The Grand Canyon…Einstein on our balcony at the
El Tovar, Grand Canyon…the Presidential Suite…. I hope they changed the mattress….some of the Presidents that stayed there were party animals

El TovarC0E0238D-4AE6-446A-B8A5-89746A290767.jpeg

I love Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Colorado…..
beautiful scenery.. that I where I would retire.
:love06:

lovetogo

Deck Crew
St. Maarten! Have been there every year with the exception of 2017 (devastating hurricane) and then the covid restrictions in 2020. Had 3 weeks booked that year!! Sad, so sad.

George C

Staff Captain
Thank you to everyone who loves my city NYC) - come and visit anytime. I love going to New England. Close enough to drive and great seafood most everywhere. VA., NC, SC to always see family.
i will also consider myself as a New Yorker , born and raised there even though I have been in Dallas over 40 years.