Well calgon, I watched my 6 but they got me from my 12

C

conniecat

I had a frustrating morning, and came home with a headache. I sat and checked my email, and I kept nodding off. So, I decided I would get up, go change into something comfortable and take a nap.

I always reach for the nearby arm chair when I get up because sometimes my knees gave out. ONly, I was still half asleep and didn't realize it, and the armchair was not where I was dreaming it was. I ended up going face forward into the breakfast bar.

Hit my forehead against the corner, I have a lump the size of a goose egg just above my hairline, and scrapes along the hairline to my eyebrow. Did something to my back, not to mention jamming my elbow and knee.

The paid was unbelievable. There I was sitting on the floor wondering what just happened, holding my sore head when I looked over at the chair, and there was Maxie. Grinning. I know it was a meow I heard, but it sounded suspiciously like "touche!"

K

korinalacount

Oh Connie,please finish dreaming before you get up,ouch! Hope you are alright,hugs!

R

reggae

I feel for you cc...hope all those wounds heal up quick. You don't need anymore bumps and bruises.

But those darn cats! I do believe you when you mentioned grinning Maxi...

Around here, sometimes I think the cat and dog are conspiring against us...they take turns, so one of them is awake at all times :lol

S

ShipMaven

Connie - you certainly turned a big OWIE into a chuckle. Did Simon have a comment, or is it unprintable?

B

BostonsJ

Eiy yi yi the lady needs a Bubble! Feel better and stop napping at the breakfast bar!

C

conniecat

No, Simon was suspiciously absent. Altho, I did hear chuckling.....

I had had my ins. man over, then some guy came and put an ad on the front doorknob, that was enough for Simon. He is terrified of people. He kept sitting under my chair staring at the front door. Wouldn't even let me pick him up.

my back is really sore, and my right elbow. But the bruise on my head isn't looking too bad. Man, when you can't even sit in a chair without hurting yourself!

G

GloBug

At least you didn't fall over one of them. They wouldn't have let you forget it!

Take care, Connie. A hot bath would help... but lock them out!

C

conniecat

Actually, Scooter is mad at me, too. Last night after I got out of the tub, he jumped in. It still had water in it. Man, was he mad.

C

conniecat

Actually, I think it was a conspiracy. If you check the earlier threads, Poor Simon and Check six (from Calgon) you will see that the furkids have a grudge against me.

A hot bath really does sound good. Actually, I think I have an element burnt out on my water heater, so sometimes you get hot water and othere times you don't. I really need one tonight tho, because I am hurting pretty badly.

R

reggae

Hey Connie, I'm thinking about setting up the video camera here, when we are gone....I know these two are conspiring to get us too. They probably really do the planning when we are gone!

C

Calgon1

Just got an e-mail from Simon (from an undisclosed location ...).

Trying to read through the purring. Something about, "Yourrrrrrrrrrrrrr warrrrrrrrrrrrrrning didn't worrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk. You'rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre next!