Welcome to our HAL forum!

J

John

Holland America Lines new forum at Cruise @ddicts!

Post your HAL topics here today!

J

Judi

WoW, John....this is GREAT!!!!!!!

I can get my HAL fix right here, without having to go anywhere else!!!

Thanks, Captain, you've done it AGAIN!!!!!

J

John

Glad your happy to see this new forum. We've listened and we'd like to offer this as an option to our sites other forums. :)

J

Jim_Dude

Yes thank you from me also John. i like to read things about the otehr lines but I prefer to read the ones about HAL. I have only said on HAL once but have heard lots of horror stories about other lines. HAL is my home noe and am going again in Dec on the Maasdam. This forum set up will make it easier to find what I am looking for including the ports of call section... Thank you again... Jim

S

sail7seas

This is wonderful, John. I love having an HAL home at our C@ home.

It's fun to have a cruise line specific forum to talk HAL

K

Knox

I would also like to say thanks. I have sailed other lines, but none better than HAL. It will be great chatting with folks that share my passion for those 'Dam ships.

C

CruisinTex

Thanks Cap'n John. This is so great having our own HAL home. :thumb :thumb

T

tomc

Ah, another HAL board to keep me from concentrating on my day job. Thanks! I'll be here all too often.

J

jcs

HAL question

Planning a cruise on Rotterdam in March .... mini suite, Verandah deck. Question is where is the best location for the cabin? Thanks so much for all the wonderful responses on the forum.
Judy

S

sail7seas

Re: HAL question

Hi Judy... Rotterdam is a beautiful ship and we've enjoyed a number of cruises on her.

Most people find that the more mid-ship your cabin is located, the smoothest the ride. We always try to select a mid-ship location.

BTW....it is only by accident that I found your question posted as this was the original thread announcing the formation of this forum. If you choose, you might wish to begin a new topic with Rotterdam questions as it is more apt to be noticed....and responded to.

T

tomc

The last thing I need is another HAL board. Oh, wait a minute -- I've been posting since it was created. Well, that just means less time being productive at work!

M

MissyLou

Thanks, John. I am really happy to see a HAL section here. Just got off a HAL cruise Sunday and had I known of this change I would have posted while on board. This is great.