"We Apologize for the Inconvenience"

JacobZ06

Anyone else experience this ? It has been going on for months on the Princess website, when I try to set up a tentative booking.

I prefer to do several preliminary bookings on my own, so that I can evaluate different cabin options and pricing, prior to making a final selection. It is then I contact a Princess Planner to confirm the booking and make a deposit. The preliminary bookings are deleted automatically with several days by Princess, leaving you with the confirmed booking.

Naturally, the website suggests you contact a Princess Planner to do your booking. Given the size of Princess and their technical resources, it seems highly improbable this glitch has escaped their attention. I have tried multiple different browsers with no success. And I have reported it to Princess with no response.

As a long time Princess customer, I am utterly underwhelmed. Our next booked cruise is with Holland.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

red stripe

Staff Captain
Jacob,
we feel your pain...
we have loved Princess for many years, I remember when we received the first Platinium card! it had just come out and we received ours just days before our cruise, the staff were thrilled when they saw that new card for the first time.

So like you, we have done many cruises with them.
But when we came off our last cruise back i
Personally I would have cancelled this upcoming cruise with them, but Einstein still wanted to do it.

As a company they are going down the tubes. It does not say anything good about upper management.
They need to start getting upper management from within, instead of searching outside for clowns.:clown:

P.S. Holland America is a very good cruise line.. from now on we are down to them, Celebrity and Cunard. Keeping our fingers crossed that they continue to remain well run cruise lines. If not.. there is always VRBO

JacobZ06

Jacob,
we feel your pain...
we have loved Princess for many years, I remember when we received the first Platinium card! it had just come out and we received ours just days before our cruise, the staff were thrilled when they saw that new card for the first time.

So like you, we have done many cruises with them.
But when we came off our last cruise back i
Personally I would have cancelled this upcoming cruise with them, but Einstein still wanted to do it.

As a company they are going down the tubes. It does not say anything good about upper management.
They need to start getting upper management from within, instead of searching outside for clowns.:clown:

P.S. Holland America is a very good cruise line.. from now on we are down to them, Celebrity and Cunard. Keeping our fingers crossed that they continue to remain well run cruise lines. If not.. there is always VRBO
We look forward to the upcoming HAL cruise.

red stripe

Staff Captain
our next HAL cruise is on the Koningsdam. We have done a few on HAL, and their level of service has always been excellent.

We hope that you like them too.
smooth sailing.

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
We are back to trying a 1 MAY short cruise on Koningsdam out of Vancouver. Will see.

Woody14

Bar Steward
Anyone else experience this ? It has been going on for months on the Princess website, when I try to set up a tentative booking.

I prefer to do several preliminary bookings on my own, so that I can evaluate different cabin options and pricing, prior to making a final selection. It is then I contact a Princess Planner to confirm the booking and make a deposit. The preliminary bookings are deleted automatically with several days by Princess, leaving you with the confirmed booking.

Naturally, the website suggests you contact a Princess Planner to do your booking. Given the size of Princess and their technical resources, it seems highly improbable this glitch has escaped their attention. I have tried multiple different browsers with no success. And I have reported it to Princess with no response.

As a long time Princess customer, I am utterly underwhelmed. Our next booked cruise is with Holland.

View attachment 78841
Still seeing this problem, but it was only on booking the cheapest inside cabin package, as soon as I went to ocean view it worked fine. hmm ...

Janicesheffley

View attachment 78841
My travel agent said it was because my profile wasn’t completed. DOB was missing