Volendam

A

AnneS

We just received our room assignment for the Pacific Rim cruise. Since we join her in mid-cruise, we were given a "guarantee" status! The cruise for us -starts on October 25th in Singapore! Now I can start packing............Anne:daisy:usa:CO

C

cruzman

If you start packing now, you may run into a problem that I encountered once upon a time. By the time I started to load the luggage in the car, I couldn't remember what I had packed and in what suitcase. A word to the wise ....

A

AnneS

Oh THAT happens ALL the time! But I figure if the suitcase is full enough to give me a hernia- I have enough of everything to wear for MOST of the time! The only thing I've been known to TOTALLY forget is a nightgown - and I can always use a T-shirt for that and hide in the bathroom when the roomsteward comes!!!!!!!
In all seriousness - With being in the southern hemisphere for MOST of November, and Maui from Jan 15-Feb 15........I've decided I probably won't buy ANYTHING even remotely WARM this year.......Gosh; retirement is GREAT! Anne:daisy:usa:CO

J

Judi

Anne,

"....to TOTALLY forget is a nightgown...."

I've managed to do the same thing TWICE now.

I wound up buying some shortie pj's both times before we actually got on the ship.

Michael swears he's going to leave one of my pj sets in the luggage so I'll always have them! :grin

J

Judi

Anne,

Given the fact that Michael is 6'4" and I'm 5'2", I kind of get lost in his tee shirt! :lol :lol