Video: Royal Caribbean Unveils Plans For Perfect Day at CocoCay, Bahamas

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member

Royal Caribbean International Perfect Day Island Collection is a series of unrivaled private island destinations around the world. The first in the collection, Perfect Day at CocoCay, Bahamas will boast a number of distinct experiences and iconic features, giving adventurous vacationers first-time experiences that will top any bucket list.

Gayle V

Cruiser's Compass Editor
Great video. I'm of two minds on this. On the one hand this looks like tons of fun; like a tropical amusement park. On the other hand, I'm left a little sad, asking : What he heck happened to the deserted, tropical island paradise, that CocoCay used to be, that could make you feel like you were living a scene in "Lost", or "Castaway"? Both seem like places I'd like to go. Sad that one replaces the other.

Billoats

Dance Instructor
Thanks for posting John. I agree with Gayle. What is Royal Caribbean thinking? We have been there the way it was before and had a nice enjoyable relaxing beach day. If anyone wants an amusement park or waterpark experience there are many available back home. Just another way for RCCL to make more money. {and ruin what once was a nice island experience}!