Veendam

R

rocster

Anybody out there with any recent experience on the Veendam? I was on her back in December 1997, and am going again this Thanksgiving week (my first holiday at sea) and was wondering how she is holding up. Can't wait!! Only 114 days to go!

J

jim_dude

Hi rocster, I am not sure what you are considering recent. But my wife and I were on it back in Dec of 2001. It was our first cruise and we thought everything was magnificent on it. Food and service was great, cabin was always neat and tidy. No problems with the ship in any way that I was aware of. Good cruising to you... Jim

J

JOHN(NJ)

Was on in 97 and 00 and didn't notice any wear an tear. Don't imagine there is much, the way they are always working to keep her like new.

J

jeanoh

We were on the V this past new years, and decided she is our favorite HAL ship, everything was perfect. Food was outstanding.....kudos to the chef!! ready to sail her again but have the Zaandam in Nov. and the Rott. for the holidays to get through, still browsing to see what we`ll book next.....jeanoh