uuuuuuuugggggggggghhhhh Snow again

B

BostonsJ

Tonight a rain/snow mix kinda sorta since we are right at about 6,000 feet we could get 3 to 6 inches which will be melted by Friday. Who knows. Whenever I ask Mike what the weather forecast is he says 1 to ten inches they have no idea until it happens. LOL Enoughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh already. I'm ready for spring not more snow.

C

conniecat

No snow here, but we are expecting more rain the rest of the week, which will mean flooding again since the rivers never went down all the way here. Hope it won't get as bad as last time.

G

gottacruz

Hi,
No snow is sunny calif, but a little rain is starting to fall. Hey bostonj, can i come over to shovel snow off the driveway;)?

N

nieciez

Even though your close to home, drive safe Judy. We are expecting lots of rain in the next 24-36 hours.

D

Donna - dsw

I know what you mean girl - - you just never know what the weather will bring.

Drive safe and be careful. Better late than not getting somehwere!

Everyone have a great day!

R

reggae

You need to get out there and do a "no-snow" dance! It's time to STOP!

You be careful driving, too...

B

bostongal

=hug Judy - I feel your pain and am right there with you - NO MORE SNOW! I am looking forward to warmer weather and opening the windows wide!

Drive safely!

Meg

B

BostonsJ

Well it snowed, then it rained, then it snowed with thunder and then the sun came out and it is all gone. Temps drop low tonight then warm up for the next 3 days. It is wild this weather. LOL Thankfully we did not get anywhere near what they said we would. I think I had about 2 inches on my car this morning.