USA ports require visa?

JodiReachy

Hi! To be honest, I'm not an expert on this issue, but I think so. You cross the border by air, and this does not change anything, you may be asked for a landing permit and a visa upon arrival

VoltaTarchok

Generally, a foreign national who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa or a nonimmigrant visa for permanent residence. Immediate and continuous transit is the traveler's reasonably prompt departure during ordinary travel.

VoltaTarchok

Generally, a foreign national who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa or a nonimmigrant visa for permanent residence. Immediate and continuous transit is the traveler's reasonably prompt departure during ordinary travel.
It involves a pre-arranged itinerary without any unreasonable stopping privileges. I suggest registering for a green card for future travel. Suppose the traveler requests stopover privileges for purposes other than transit through the United States. In that case, the traveler will need to qualify for the type of visa required for that purpose.

Last edited by a moderator: