Up and Atem Afters!

D

Donna - dsw

We they are talking rain off and on all weekend here - so I guess it is good we have no plans! lol

Fireworks tonight if it doesn't rain - would like to take Nathan - but we will see how the weather holds out.

Holding my breath to see what happens at work today - alot of folks are off today to make a 4 day weekend. I am the only secretary for our building of about 57 folks! We usually get to leave around 3:00 pm on a Holiday weekend - sure hope that holds true today! lol

Here is a great sunrise to get us all going.

You all have a great Holiday weekend and be careful!

Sunrise6.jpg

B

BostonsJ

Morning Donna and afters to follow. We were supposed to have bad storms last night but they came and went very quickly with no rain.

Then we were supposed to get more in the night and they never came. Today the sun is shining and it is cooler but humid. Storms could come during the day and then it will clear out and we are supposed to be near 100 by Sunday.

Tonight after work I am meeting Mike to do the grocery shopping and get that out of the way. This weekend we are tearing the office apart to be cleaned.

There should be fireworks tonight and then again tomorrow lots and lots of them which we will watch from the patio.

I hope that this day remains quiet so that we don't have to pile the whole week into one day. Dena is on vacation starting tomorrow and the GM will be coming over as needed, so I'm sure we will get slammed in the coming days. Murphy's Law doncha know?

Everyone have a great day. Eight more hours and we will be set free for some relaxation and fun. Make it a good day afters!

L

lady-bug

Another gorgeous day here. I can't believe how great the weather has been so far. Windows open nearly every day with a cool breeze.

I donated blood on Tuesday and was surprised that Labadee was back on the high risk list. Something about a remote chance of contracting Malaria. I always ask, out of curiosity because the countries at risk change all the time and new ones are added and removed as risks come and go.

We can see fireworks all weekend from our deck with neighboring towns celebrating on different days. There is one display that is shot off just about a mile away. As for the 4th, no big plans. Probably a cookout with something from the freezer yet to be determined.

I have offered to board my nephew's cat here at our house while he is on vacation. I hope he gets along with my other 3 cats, or he'll wind up in solitary confinement.:lol

A

audrey

Good morning afters

It is a great day here also another hot one. Well as I wrote on Maw site I got a new car yesterday evening I have not drove it yet but DH will be home in a little while so I can take it out for a spin. It is the same as my old one driving wise but I will be glad to drive it around the block and get the feel of it.
Other then that I am just paying a few bills and relaxing the rest of the day. It will be too hot to run around that is for sure.,
Every have a nice day.