Unvacinated people

Bakerman

I Would like to know when the cruise lines will stop the punishment of the unvacinated people. We all know that the vaccine xoes not work and people have still gotten Covid. Wake up cruise lines the airlines are not asking for it why are you. My wife cannot be vaccinated due to health issues and we would love to cruise on e again.
R.P.

Trouble112463

I Would like to know when the cruise lines will stop the punishment of the unvacinated people. We all know that the vaccine xoes not work and people have still gotten Covid. Wake up cruise lines the airlines are not asking for it why are you. My wife cannot be vaccinated due to health issues and we would love to cruise on e again.
R.P.
Asking for negative covid tests are also stupid. You don't need to test anymore prior to entering the US and even though you are negative upon boarding people are still getting covid which isn't dangerous anymore.

George C

Staff Captain
I doubt cruise lines will discontinue the need for vaccinations, people are still dying. I would like them to discontinue Covid tests . i have done a couple of cruises since and have a couple more booked. We will be happy to continue to get boosters as long as we can cruise.