testausto

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
Re: testausta

:biggrin: I'm wondering if I should say thank you or something else ???

Tero

Ships Photographer

Hi bob.
Here I am again.....it's been almost two years since my last visit !
Now, fo the beginning, I'm just wondering these big changes on this site. I can't recognise it at all !
I'm trying to send some photos: I have created a gallery, uploaded some photos, which should be public, but I cant find teh gallery by my name or by the callery name. And when I look at other member galleries, the photos are displayed quite small. very strange changes since my last updtate.
Much better earlier !
But thanks for Your message anyhow.
I'll keep trying !

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member

Careful Bob, yksikaksikolmeneljä might be a nasty word in Finish, I'm looking it up now but it says do not repeat in public...........
And when i saw the topic i thought it had something to do with hormones........................................

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member

We got to get Tero back in business

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member

Tero

Ships Photographer

Hi bops !
Well yksikaksikolmeneljä......not nasty but onetwothreefour in english !
I thought these test messages are not visible in puplic....but looks like they are.
It was good it wasn't anything nasty I was testing with !!!!
Thanks for the link to tutorials. Once upon a time I was teaching Christoffer to upload photos ( C. had a Mac) now I'm the one who needs a teacher ! But life is so surprising !

Do you still have colourfull autumn the in Canada or have You allready got first snow ?

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member

Hey Tero....
Sorry I missed your question in the test board....... will pm you.

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered

I hope poor Tero didn't give up. These messages go back to November 2010. Would love to see Tero posting again!!