Tango youre not gonna believe this one,lol!

K

korinalacount

My bank just called and they said the check you sent was withdrawn from our account for 6-8 weeks till they can confirm you have the funds in your bank,before they will reinstate the check! They also said they will not charge us but we may be charged from your bank to convert the money to US funds from Canadian! LOL! So dont expect this to clear soon in your account,I asked her what the cost was going to be to convert,she said whatever your bank wants to charge me,so glad they called before one of us spent this money,lol! I am assuming you havent got the issue yet,my bank also said next time you should just wrap up a twenty in a piece of paper and send it! Oh well,the saga continues,at least I know the issue is worth it,many hugs,Korina

E

ewheelock

That is crazy with todays computer systems. I know that it is from Canada but 6 to 8 weeks ::eek: that seems like way too much time!

T

tango55

Hi Korina. You know I was just thinking yesterday that I should have just sent you a 20 in the mail. I was so paranoid though because they say you should never send cash in the mail. Lesson learned - I'm so sorry to have to make you go through this though! What a pain in the you know what!

No I haven't got the issue yet - but I am looking forward to seeing it!

If you'd rather I cancel the cheque and send you the money - let me know. I have an american 20 sitting at home doing nothing! I know it'll take 10 days or so to get there, but that will still be quicker than waiting for the cheque to clear! I can put a stop payment on the cheque no problem.

Let me know,

Terry

K

korinalacount

Terry talked to John about it and he said dont worry about it and we will absolve the cost as well for your bank charges,just think of it as your Packer reward,lol! Hope it gets to you soon and I will let you know in a month or so when the bank contacts us to let you know it went thru finally,hugs,Korina

T

tango55

Thanks again Korina! If I'd known what a hassle this would be, I may have had second thoughts! Will definitely let you know when the issue arrives!

Terry