strange question...

L

Lauren2717

Hi! I've been on several Royal Caribben cruises and this may sound kinda strange but I always comment on how wonderful the public bathrooms on the ship smell because of the air freshener they use. Last time I was able to get the name of the freshener up on the wall but i didnt write it down. Has anyone else ever taken notice?? and if anyone else is going on a cruise soon and happen to notice the freshner in the bathrooms.. could you send me the name maybe so I can have my house smell like vacation! lol. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

N

NiteStar

:lol Well, I'll be on the Voyager of the Seas March 30th and if somebody hasn't done it by then, I'd be happy to see what kind of air freshener it is.

J

Jim

Have not got a clue.....but ...if you going on Voyager, you HAVE TO visit the Men's Restroom on Deck 11 outside the Windjammer, next to the Florist!

Amazing!

LOL

S

sanjoseca

In the Navy, they used wintergreen.......to this day I cannot stand Wintergreen Lifesavers.

P

PH8

[quote sanjoseca]In the Navy, they used wintergreen.......to this day I cannot stand Wintergreen Lifesavers.[/quote]hehe.now I know what to sedn you for your birthday.. :party

Mbandy

Staff Captain
It was T-Cell Wakening Spring just so everyone knows ; p

Ah yes, but was it the same five years ago? I love old posts :)

Yes, the men's room up by the Windjammer is interesting. No, no special time for the ladies to look. Sometimes they just look anyway. Can be rather embarrassing. Been there, done that :)

randy

2nd Officer
It was T-Cell Wakening Spring just so everyone knows ; p

I am really impressed by your tenacity! I have the attention span of a goldfish, so would have long forgotten an interest in air freshener brands! ...now, WHAT was I supposed to pick up on the way home? :shrug:

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
I too enjoy the oldies. lol Very disappointed that I missed this thread I was on the Mariner a bit ago and could have checked out the similar "REstRoom" aboard. drat..... another missed opportunity to update the community.