Song Titles Game

glo-ree-bee

Staff Captain
Personal to Flyingfish
Now you begin that lonely road. Noone can walk it for you. Memories and melodies will bring sudden tears when you least expect it. Time alone will heal and it comes for each who has lost one they loved dearly at a different time. Don't try to rush it. Don't ever take on guilt! If you can find something to help others and that will fill some of your lonely time. You will NEVER get over the "missing him" but when in God's time you will feel less like you have a hole in your heart and an ache in your stomach that will never be relieved. Then is when memories are sweet and not so painful. If you need to talk let me know and somehow I can get you my email. Don't be surprised if friends the two of you had together seem to distant themselves. You WILL find new ones, ones that understand because at some time they have also traveled that lonely road. HUGS, my friend.

Together Again -- Ray Charles

Flyingfish

Staff Captain
thank you George. And Glo, I'm so touch by your statement. I couldn't have said it better myself. We were high school sweethearts. And believe me, that was a long time ago. I have to turn off the radio at times, songs do me in. I realize time is a healer, but as you say it doesn't come at once.

Shine Your Light - Doobie Brothers