Soda Juice Package on Carnival Pride

kinch417

Bar Steward
Hello, Friends,

We haven't been on a Carnival cruise for quite a number of years and recently I found out they changed their policy on beverages. Last time, juice was included with free beverages, which was great. Now it's included with soda as an extra purchase, which sucks. I guess the compensation is that they allow you to bring 12 containers of juice with you in your carry-on, as long as the container is a carton or can and is no more than 12oz. each.

I've checked online to see what's out there, but I thought I'd turn to my very smart traveling companions to see if you have any suggestions of where to buy juices as described. Thanks in advance for your help.

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
I guess I might be one of those "Very smart travelling companions" but I have no experience on Carnival.

ANYBODY ELSE ?

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
Wow, I'm with you, haven't been on Carnival for a while but could always get a glass of orange juice or apple juice at worst in the buffet. Is this from their onboard services on their web? Going to go nose around in the morning, I usually have at least one glass of orange juice with breakfast, but then my next cruise is on Princess.

kinch417

Bar Steward
Yes, I called them. As they make us pay for more and more items, they make me want to go to another cruise line. Supposedly, another line will be coming into Baltimore either next year or the following year.

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
Have sailed out of Baltimore on both Royal and Celebrity so ya from time to time you should have options and would be great for the port to have another line port there