So, how would she make it on Idol?

C

Cruise cutie

let's face it that Paula taught the LA Lakers Cheerleaders AND Janet Jackson how to STRUT.. she is AS GOOD as Tina Turner.. and I think she has talent, and yuppers..I figure she would have made it as an "Idol"..

and she sacrificed, husband, and family..and a chance to have kids..to have what she has.
.talent..you bet.. was it worth it??.. I bet if you asked Paula..some days yes, some days no..
and I am 48 ,and it's to the point in life where you sure can do it the way you did 10 years ago..NOW it costs you!!..:grin..

it's a tough tough grind business, and at the end of the day what have you got.... fame yes, money yes.booze, all over.. nasty in your face folks who want to take it all away from you...are you lonely, and was it worth it..tough question to answer.. but at the truth scale to me.. she is talented, and she has paid her dues, and she sure did earn it the hard way..=shrug... don't know if I could have taken the crapiola she sure has..:my Momma said to me many years ago..you don't get the joy of grand kids, without paying your dues of raising kids, and I believed her.. what if you have NO family at the end... money, and fame won't keep you company when you get old, and grey.there is a reason they have The Entertainment Retirement Nursing Home for actors/ actresses/entertainers... in "Hollywood"... that is funded by the Actors Guild..many die impoverished with NO one to care for them...99% have no money to take care of themselves.. nor can it buy you true happiness!!..JMHO....Joanne