Michael G.

Deck Crew
Dear all,

My name is Michael and I am a French writer. For a novel I'm working on, I'm looking for information about cargo/passenger vessels that plyed the route between Singapore and Hong Kong in the Summer of 1980. I've heard about two companies doing so: the Pacific International Line (with two ships: the Kota Panjang and the Kota Sahabut) and the Golden Line (with the Kim Ann).
If this was true, I'd like to know more about their dates of departures, the class types and their cost, the duration of the journey and the itinerary of the ships involved for the period I mentioned.
If you could provide me with this kind of info (or eventually email me scans of old brochures or direct me to a website of sorts showing this intel), I'de be very grateful to you.

Hoping to catch your attention, I wish you the best,

Michael

Holoor

Deck Crew
Couldn't you find the correct information on the Internet and decide to find out on the forum? It is tough to see this kind of information given how much time has passed, but I'm sure you can find something. I think you should contact these companies, I'm sure they have records of those times. When looking for information on variable capital companies, If you take your time to search, you can find what you are looking for.