Since Shipmaven asked.........

C

conniecat

[size=x-large]Here is Simon then and now. 9/7/2007 11/17/2007
What a difference 2 months makes. That was his very first photo and one of the last. And I want you to know that while I was uploading these,and typing the post, I had a purring kneading kitten sitting on my keyboard, my desk, my lap, chewing on the straw in my lemondade, and biting me when I ignored him!

He looked at the photos and thought, "Yep, that lost starving little kitten act worked. My plan is in motion to take over the home, and the sucker fell for it!"[/size]

[size=x-large]
Here is his Journey 11/7/2007[/size]

[size=x-large]
9/16/2007[/size]

[size=x-large]9/19/2007[/size]

[size=x-large]9/26/2007[/size]

[size=x-large]
10/2/2007 Last photo as a stray[/size]

[size=x-large]10/7/2007 First day released to explore his new home, and meet his new brother[/size]

[size=x-large]10/12/2007 His other brother[/size]

[size=x-large]
10/15/2007[/size]

[size=x-large]10/27/2007[/size]

[size=x-large]
And you have seen the latest![/size]

[size=x-large]And one last thing I noticed lately, His freckles are gone from his nose. (No, they weren't dirt, lol)[/size]

B

BostonsJ

Amazing. How skinny and scared he was and today......he is a happy well fed and well kept beautiful kitty thanks to you! Bravo!

S

ShipMaven

Thank you, Connie. What a heartwarming transformation from the look of fear on his face to the look of fearlessness. What an adorable little creature...and again, how lucky for both of you.

Please give Simon...and Maxie and Scoots...some scritches from me, and tail wags from Pucci.

C

conniecat

Thanks! I keep telling myself he would have died with that infection he had. BTW that first photo should say 9/7/2007

L

lady-bug

Wow, he has transformed into one handsome fella. He looks so scared and lost in the earlier pics. He is so beautiful now. And seems to love having his picture taken.

P

popcorn

Thanks for the show. What a lovely 'family' you have. Simon is growing into a lovely cat. Shows what a little loving will do!

N

nieciez

Oh Connie....this just warms my heart. He has blossomed into such a beauty! You all are lucky cats.

B

Beryl

Love can, and does, change the world! Simon is one of the lucky ones. He found you, you loved him and now all of us love him! Because of that we are all blessed. He is a beautiful little cat!