Simon has spots!

C

conniecat

[size=x-large]He has developed the cutest little belly spots. Very kissable. Ok, you guys, yes I am a crazy cat lady! Here's some furry photos[/size].

[size=x-large]I love cat paws. Siimon's are strange, The rest of his body is a silver blue, but his paws are cinnamon colored. An expert told me this means he is a Caramel based blue lynx point.[/size]

[size=x-large]
Being silly[/size]

[size=x-large]Nap time![/size]

S

ShipMaven

Love those kitty cat photos. I've been missing pics of Simon and the Three Mouseketeers - they seem to be fewer and farther between.

Auntie Mary Ann sends scritches to the furbabies.

C

conniecat

I was afraid people were getting tired of seeing their faces! I follow them around with the camera, lol. Actually, I haven't been taking a lot of photos, the weather has been so bad it is even dreary inside. I will try to do better, lol.

J

JANPEP

Oh they are just the cutest!!! Never get tired of kitty photo's.
I have been thinking about getting a kitty. There are so many rescue place's here & they are all over loaded with cat's. I don't know how I could pick 1.

E

ewheelock

I love the kitty pictures also. I love cats but dh HATES cats. Oh well, I can just visit my friends cats.

G

gram

:wave :wave :wave

Connie

As always thanks for the great pictures. I never get tired of seeing those cute cat pictures. They always bring a smile to my face adn brighten my day. I too am a cat lover and have two cats.

R

RosieRosie

Those are beautiful markings on Simon. I miss my cat, but won't be getting another one since I am allergic and asthmatic. We're thinking about getting a dog. We're doing trial dog owner experience by sitting for our neighbor's dog when they're on vacation two weeks from now.

L

lady-bug

Adorable pics. Boy, that Simon is getting to look more like a cat than a kitten. Their kittenhood goes by so fast.

C

conniecat

Thanks everyone. Yes, Simon is growing up too fast . Where is my little kitten?

W

watergirl

[quote JacquieP]You could always do a Simon photo of the day.[/quote]

I like that idea. Love seeing your kitty photos!

C

Cruise cutie

Cute... and I love cats, but when I bring them up..like you do.. the last few strays had some habits less than..sigh.and we worked with it for the years we had them BUT

but the bargain with Mark was the bargain, after Scooter no more"new" pets..:(.. and so Wendy is it.; and she has decided now to be cranky at times I am gone so long..=shrug... too many hardships here in Vermont for vacations and critter sitters.. we are so rural, and so few options.and my nutso hours... sigh... it'll be a continuation of worship from afar..unless of course we win Powerball.. then watch out!!..:grin..Joanne