shout out to all the AFTers

B

BostonsJ

I never thought I'd say this but after the continuous discussions and arguments over the last 8 years that trigger every few months about OT I agree with reggae. I have no comfort level posting OT on the Community board after this last go around.

I don't think any of us ever wanted it to get to this but at the present time I can't even imagine that there would be a board where all we would post about is sadness and fear and upset. I think this is a natural transition because of what always gets emotional in some of those OT vs not OT posts, and especially the last go around.

J

JacquieP

And we need to remember that happy topics need to be posted here also, just as much as the others.

H

herb

[quote JacquieP]And we need to remember that happy topics need to be posted here also, just as much as the others.[/quote]

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! "OT" does not mean sad. Many "OT" topics are also meant to bring a smile to our face :D

I

iluvcruzin

I agree Jacquie. All this complaining on the changes is getting old. I hope it stops soon.

Hi Hucc!! :wave Shouting right back at ya!

N

nieciez

:wave :wave I think I am a Halft After too :lol :lol Better then going off Haft Aft in a huff ;)

M

MARIPOSA

Hi, I'm feeling much more comfortable today with this brand new forum. Seems we are figuring out how to create a very nice place to hang out when we aren't talking about our cruises (or lack of cruises in my case LOL).

God bless you all
Hugs, Mariposa