Shore Excursion Booklet Needed

L

Lenore

My husband and I will be sailing on the Sea Princess over Thanksgiving week. This cruise has a Southern itinerary starting and ending in San Juan. Does anyone know how to get one of those little shore excursion booklets ahead of time. I don't want to wait till I get my cruise packet since they usually arrive right before the trip. Our scheduled ports are Aruba, Caracas, Grenada, Dominica and St Thomas. Thanks!

M

Melissa M

If you go onto the Princess web site you should be able to look at all of the available excursions as long as you have your reservation #. That's what you do on the Celebrity site. Hope this helps!
Melissa

L

Lenore

Thanks Melissa, but unfortuantely Princess's site only gives the title of the excursion and the price. I was hoping for detailed descriptions, length of time, level of activity, whether food is included etc. I found Princess's 800 number, so I'll call them today. Thanks again!

T

Tkt2cruz

With Princess, they send out a pre-cruise packet 60 days prior to sailing.......you will receive it a long time before you sail.

B

BurBunny

There's another place on Princess' web site to look. They keep it hidden ;)

Go to Princess.com. Click on Plan Your Voyage. Select your sailing date and ship, then click Search. At the bottom right of the page that takes you to there's a button called "view itinerary"--click it! There will be a column called "Shorex" on the itinerary page - you can either click "view" under that column, or click the "Shore Excursions" tab near the top of the page. Both will take you to the excursions page and voila! You have the current list of excursions for your sailing!

They are in the process of re-doing some of these. As of a couple days ago, St. Thomas and St. Maarten weren't available, but other islands often on the Southern itinerary had the new, updated list. Good luck!

H

hstrybuf

Thanks Amber! I was going to send a link to the discussion we had on the Community Board about this, but you've already taken care of it. :thumb

I

INeedAVacation

I got one from my travel agent...he had an extra, and I gave him mine when it came with my pre-cruise docs. Maybe try that?

S

Sunshine

On my last cruise on Princess (Grand in June) we never even got a shore excursion booklet with our docs. That was a letdown. But I went to their website and I was able to hunt down and find the detailed descriptions on line.